|| When it comes to individual and team performance, relationship is key. How you think, process information, make decisions and communicate your ideas is essential to your
Good companies are a blend of intelligent, hard working, and thinking people focused on a common vision, willing to trust each other for mutual assistance and support to make a vital difference.
We help good people find great positions, and great companies to become leaders in the 21st century.
- Over 75% of the American workforce is either negatively or neutrally engaged in their work. (Gallup poll)
- Job success and income is directly related to individual productivity (Society for Human resource Management- S.H.R.M.)
- College drop out rate is a national crisis - 50% leave before graduation (Chronicle of Higher Education)
- Only 35% graduate from college in the U.S., and only Hungary is worse (organization for Economic Cooperation and Development - O.E.C.D.)
- People change jobs, on average, 11 times, and careers 3 times in their lifetime. Consequently, they never reach their optimum earning potential (US Dept. of Labor)
- If you find the career you love and for which you are most suited, the money will follow. (Marsha Sinetar, LL Cool J, Judy Collins, Toni Braxton, etc. ad infinitum)
- Job satisfaction positively impacts all areas of your personal life (American Psychological Association - A.P.A.)
- Working 40 hours/week at a job you hate can ruin your life (Common Sense)
Let us help you:
- Discover the career field, college major, or job that best fits YOU
- Write a resume that is considered the best in the industry
- Research your best professional fit
- Compose the letters, emails and phone calls that can quickly turn to job leads
- Research the best way to approach managers who control the openings
- Interview for your most successful options
- Negotiate for your best salary and "perks"
- Plan your lifetime career path
- Enjoy a life of creative, satisfying and successful work..as it should be!
Workers want to be able to use their skills and abilities in a way that contributes to the organization, says the Society for Human Resource Management. In addition to promotional opportunities, workers also want to be challenged on the job.
Employees enjoy their work and are more effective when they can manage their own Career. SHRM survey.
"People are social animals. They are meant to be in a positive relationship where they can grow emotionally, intellectually, be creative, and contribute to the community at large. Then they are happy." Rollin Karnehm, Career Xpress
When so much time, money and happiness is at risk, it pays to get it right. It's not just about the money. It's about you, the right "fit" for you, AND the money.